The following questions are intended for print and broadcast journalists in connection with interviews with Joshua Pierce. These topics are designed to facilitate conversation with her and will make for a fascinating interview:
1. Tell me about how you select repertoire. Do you like to start from an outside inspiration such as something you've read, or do you like to start with a purely musical idea?
2. When you have outside inspiration, what draws you to the pieces you choose?
3. Are there any works that you haven't yet performed or recorded that would be a sort of dream project for you?
4 Tell me about growing up in your family, given your father's theatrical background.
5. Tell me about some of your collaborations with the many fine artists and organizations you've worked with over the years.
6. Tell me about your current projects. What new pieces or recordings are you currently working on?
7. Do you like the CD recording process?
8. Have there been any joys or problems you've encountered along the way as a performer?
9. How are you responding to the changing face of classical music in the 21st century?
10. What does the future hold for Joshua Pierce?
Joshua Pierce's website is at http://www.jamesarts.com/pierce/.
All press inquiries should be directed to Jeffrey James Arts Consulting at 516-586-3433 or firstname.lastname@example.org.